MuslimKids.TV abides by the Privacy Act of Canada. Under the Terms and Conditions of membership all users of the MuslimKids.TV website agree to abide by the Privacy Act of Canada in the materials they post to the site or any information they use from the site. MuslimKids.TV is not responsible for the adherence of any user of the website to the provisions of the Privacy Act.
Users of MuslimKids.TV will be asked to voluntarily provide personal information through the completion of electronic forms on the web site. This information is collected and maintained in compliance with the Privacy Act of Canada. Personal information collected is used only for the purpose(s) for which it was collected, and MuslimKids.TV does not disclose this information to other organizations or individuals, except as authorized by law.
When users visit the MuslimKids.TV website, the server, various web and social media services will automatically collect and retain a limited amount of information essential to the usage of these services. These web log files help us determine the areas of our website that are being viewed the most and provide us with statistical reports that are used to help us improve our site. Information about a site user is collected and may include, but not be limited to include:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address and hostname of your computer
- The type of browser used (e.g. Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator)
- Computer’s operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP Pro)
- Referral Site (the site you came from when you entered our site)
- The date and time of your visit
- Requested filenames, query string and bytes sent for the request
- Request protocol (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS), request method (E.g. POST, GET)
- Requested server port
- Status of your request
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy policies and procedures at MuslimKids.TV, please contact our office at (306) 261-4924 or by email - info@MuslimKids.TV.